2,400 miles from the nearest industrial landmass and surrounded by 10 million square miles of ocean, Waiākea® volcanic water originates in Hawaii through both snowmelt and rain on the pristine snowcapped peak of the active Mauna Loa volcano- one of the purest environments on Earth. Waiākea is then filtered through 14,000 feet of porous volcanic rock before re-emerging at its source, located at the eastern base of the Mauna Loa volcano in a secluded area surrounded by rich and bio-diverse forest preserves.
- Healthy: Naturally alkaline – 8.8 pH – BPA free – Rich in minerals and electrolytes for optimum hydration – no decreased pH over time.
- Sustainable: Certified Carbon Neutral – 100% recycled plastic (RPET) – Daily source recharge rate of 1.4 billion gallons per day.
- Ethical: For every liter you buy, Waiakea donates 1 month of clean water to someone in need through our partner, PumpAid.
- Award-winning clean and crisp taste.
- Our most popular bottle size, the naturally alkaline Waiakea (Iki) 500ml bottles, ship in a 24-count case, making it a great value! The conveniently small and lightweight bottle remains large enough to quench your thirst and deliver its natural crisp, clean taste with natural health benefits. Waiakea is the ideal size for runners, and works great in gift bags, conference rooms, and events of all types. It fits in cup holders too!