2,400 miles from the nearest industrial landmass and surrounded by 10 million square miles of ocean, Waiakea volcanic water originates in Hawaii through both snowmelt and rain on the pristine snowcapped peak of the active Mauna Loa volcano- one of the purest environments on Earth. Waiakea is then filtered through 14,000 feet of porous volcanic rock before re-emerging at its source, located at the eastern base of the Mauna Loa volcano in a secluded area surrounded by rich and bio-diverse forest preserves.
- Healthy: Naturally alkaline – High pH – BPA free – Rich in minerals and electrolytes for optimum hydration – no decreased pH over time.
- Sustainable: Certified Carbon Neutral – 100% recycled bottles (RPET) – Daily source recharge rate of 393 million gallons per day.
- Ethical: For every liter you buy, Waiakea donates 1 week of clean water to someone in need through our partner, PumpAid.
- Award-winning clean and crisp taste.
- Our elegant and naturally alkaline Waiakea (Nui) 1L bottles ship in a 12-count case. The 1L bottle is the perfect size for active lifestyles that require meaningful hydration, the natural way. Filtered through 14,000 ft. of porous volcanic rock.