Pure, Natural, Unfiltered, Gravity fed and Raw as Mother Nature intended. Completely devoid of chemicals commonly found in municipal sourced waters, including tap water.
- Pioneered the concept of untreated natural spring water in the United States
- Water was collected in wooden barrels taken by horse drawn carriage and shipped to NYC in 1881 where it sold for 40 cents per gallon as a healing tonic
- True free flowing natural spring source where water is collected only at the spring without the use of pumps or boreholes and gravity fed to the bottling plant 50 feet away
- Awarded Maine’s Premium Grade Designation for bottled water Only Exemption from Treatment ever given in Maine’s history
- Source quality exceeds every State and Federal guideline for drinking water straight from the ground
Click Here For More Information