How does PuripHy works?
You can alkalize the water you drink every day, with PuripHy. With just a few drops, it will increase the pH of water from 8 to 9. Long term use facilitates the removal and neutralization of toxic acids in the body, while increases the hydrating power of water. It also helps to buffer the stomach acids resulting from digestion which can lead to acid reflux and heartburn.
Its highly concentrated formula is the most advanced on the market. It is so powerful that only requires 5-8 drops to alkalize 1 litre of water (instead of 10-20 drops required by other products). This implies great economic savings by both its concentration and its long duration.
PuripHy Phorever of Robert O. Young is a bottled water purifier. With just a few drops puripHy acts as an antioxidant. Furthermore, puripHy is an oxygen catalyst, helping your blood absorb more oxygen from the water you drink. This is achieved when puripHy optimizes the water by decreasing hydrogen ions and increasing hydroxyl ions.
PuripHy is a liquid combination of sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate and potassium hydroxide. PuripHy can be added to liquids to help reduce dietary acids in the stomach and small and large intestine. PuripHy also helps buffer the stomach acids resulting from hydrochloric acid which can lead to acid reflux or heartburn. It helps protect the alkaline environment of the alimentary canal, from dietary acids, especially in the small intestine and the delicate intestinal villi.
- Enjoy the benefits of alkaline water wherever you are with just a few drops of PuripHy without altering its taste. You can also alkalize other beverages such as coffee and tea.
- It helps improve the hydration power of water.
- Its antioxidant properties contribute to the neutralization of free radicals in the body.
- It helps preserve youth and elasticity of the skin thanks to its anti-aging effect.
- Increases nutrients absorption.