This Alkaline pH filter for Reverse Osmosis systems is an inline cartridge with mineral balls, calcite media, and corosex. The alkaline filter improves the pH value of the RO water which could be slightly acid after the reverse osmosis process. It also gives back healthy minerals such as ionized calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium ion, which were taken away during the water purifying process.
This filter is capable of increasing the pH value of the RO water by 0.5 to 1.2, which helps minimize the fluctuations of your body’s pH. The Alkaline filter replaces lost minerals from the RO process and restores these minerals back into the pure water. These minerals being restored will slightly increase the TDS value, normally between 10-20 ppm.
The minerals from the alkaline filter are natural calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium ions, and others readily found in natural mineral water, which can be absorbed 100% by the human body. These ions are structurally smaller molecules which help the body take in more water and replenish lost water quickly. It also makes the water cleaner and healthier. Typically installed with RO systems to complement their absolute filtration quality.
Fits most water filtration systems including RO systems, including name brand models.
What is included:
1 piece of Alkaline Remineralization Replacement Filter Cartridge
Specifications & Dimensions:
- Length: 9 3/4″, O.D. = 2 7/8″
- 1/4″ Fitting
- Weight: 2 LBS
- Service life: 6 months or 1500 gallons, whichever comes first
Located in Alpharetta, Georgia for over a decade, iSpring Water Systems LLC is a family owned company specializing in reverse osmosis water filtration systems. Our products include residential and commercial reverse osmosis (RO) systems, whole house water systems, ultrafiltration systems, shower, faucet, and counter top filters, filter cartridges and housings, RO coolers, and kitchen faucets and fittings. Our aim is to make high-quality drinking water accessible for all households. With affordable pricing, solid quality, prompt delivery, and top notch customer service, we hope to assist in bringing you great water for years to come.
- Includes high-quality 3-layer Alkaline mineralization filter cartridge with Mineral Stone, Calcite, and Corosex
- Uses FDA grade material and media, tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard
- Improves the taste of RO water by adding back minerals such as ionized calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium ions
- Increases the pH level by 0.5-1.2, which helps minimize the fluctuations of your body’s pH
- Provides better hydration than plain water