Today, despite that the last Ice Age ended nearly 10,000 years ago-many mountains still rise to heavily glaciated peaks across Canada, including the largest temperate-latitude ice fields in the world. 200 miles NW of Vancouver in the Coast Mountains of British Columbia, on land protected by government and secluded in nature, shielded from civilization and industry; the ancient ice fields of the Toba Inlet form the source of our ultra-pure Ice Age Glacial Water. Equipped with our NSF and Kosher certified modern facility, Ice Age Glacial Water Company has proudly brought this extremely pure, soft, luxurious, and incredibly smooth tasting water to the world.
- INFUSED: Infused with minerals and electrolytes, a unique high alkaline water is created for your replenishment and hydration
- PURE: Our pure glacial melt water, enhanced!
- FUNCTIONAL: Premium high alkaline water with functional benefits
- SUSTAINABLE: Collected as natural glacial run off and bottled at a zero waste facility
- VITAL: Nothing is more vital than water