Flow Water’s unique artesian spring source packs the product with natural electrolytes, essential minerals, and an alkaline pH of 8.1. The source’s natural filtration process rids the water of impurities as the rain travels underground to the limestone aquifer where it’s kept. As impurities exit along the way, nutritious minerals move in making for great tasting and healthful water. The water is self-sustaining and self-replenishing by rain meaning it will always be protected and never drained. We also follow the Clean Water Act guidelines to keep the source as untouched and pure as possible, resulting in water at the highest and kindest quality. The low acidity found in alkaline products is known to increase oxygen levels in the bloodstream, lubricate muscles and boost energy throughout the day. This natural filtration process allows the product to organically provide these healthful benefits without any tampering, nothing added and nothing removed, while also being naturally packed in an eco-friendly box. We don’t use a third-party co-packer, but rather packages all of our water at our own plant in Canada, which provides the ultimate transparency for customers, into an eco-friendly Tetrapack that is 100% recyclable and made with up to 70% renewable material. Finally, Flow Water is topped with caps derived from sugar cane sourced from non-GMO farmers in Brazil.
- Case of 6, 1.0L (33.8oz) units
- Perfectly healthy, on-the-go hydration in a sustainable package you can feel good about.
- Naturally alkaline pH of 8.1 to increase oxygen levels in the bloodstream, lubricate muscles and boost energy throughout the day.
- A great source of healthy minerals that give you electrolytes for fitness recovery and a great taste.
- Package is 100% recyclable and made with up to 70% renewable material, a majority of which is paperboard.