What is inside EarthWater FulHum? What health benefits does EarthWater FulHum provide?
EarthWater FulHum contains 70+ trace minerals and has an alkaline +9 pH, making it more nutrient dense than many of today’s commercially grown fruits and vegetables. Here are a few examples of the trace minerals found in EarthWater FulHum, along with the associated health benefits of these minerals:
Sodium and Potassium: Essential electrolytes
Iron: Increased blood oxygenation
Magnesium: Improves cardiovascular health, lowers type 2 diabetes risk, helps increase bone density
Zinc: Increases immune function, speeds wound healing
Lithium: Balances mood, protects brain, regulates nerve impulses by interacting with sodium and potassium
NO additives, NO colors, NO sugars, NO chemicals, and NO artificial ingredients
Antioxidants and Cleansers: Fulvic and Humic minerals contain active carbon and high molecular oxygen, making them some of the most powerful antioxidants and cleansers in the world. Trace minerals in EarthWater FulHum make the nutrients in the food we consume more readily available for use by our body’s cells.
Why is EarthWater FulHum black? Does the color affect the taste?
EarthWater FulHum has a black color due to the presence of Humic acids. It tastes exactly like regular filtered water, but contains 70+ trace minerals from the added compounds of Fulvic and Humic acids. In addition, the Humic acid acts as an alkalizer and provides ideal pH balance.
- Replenish your body with organic fulvic and humic minerals, powerful antioxidants, and up to 70 essential trace minerals that most people lack in their everyday diet
- EarthWater FulHum is an alkaline water that is naturally black in color, and is a 0 calorie functional beverage for everyone
- NO additives, NO colors, NO sugars, NO chemicals, and NO artificial ingredients.
- Alkaline Water: EarthWater FulHum features a +9 Alkaline pH
- EarthWater is the official water of BK Racing’s NASCAR Team and is featured on their #83 and #23 cars