When you drink alkalife ten, you experience water like no other. Many bottled waters can be acidic, but alkalife ten is no ordinary water because it has been infused with a patented formulation of minerals for an optimal pH level of 10. With essential alkaline minerals including potassium and sodium, alkalife water is rich with electrolytes, resulting in a higher pH, just like water found in the purest glaciers. Alkalife ten spring water is sourced from natural springs, filtered through at least 100 feet of fractured quartzite. Then traveling underground direct to a state-of-the-art bottling facility, this pristine water never reaches the surface until it’s bottled and capped.
- Alkalife TEN Alkaline Spring Water, pH 10, High in Electrolytes, 33.8 Ounce/1 Liter Bottle (Pack of 12)
- Alkalife TEN water is sourced from underwater caves deep below the earth’s surface.
- Alkalife’s pH of 10 is the highest among bottled spring water brands
- Infused with a patented formulation of minerals for an optimal pH level of 10
- Sources: Blue Springs in Hamilton, GA and Grand Springs in Alton, VA